The 2PC Seller Program offers you a unique opportunity to enjoy all of the benefits of a full service agents while maintaining the option to pay as little as 2% real estate commission when you procure the buyer yourself!
You and Your 2Percent Agent’s Efforts
- If you as the seller procure the buyer, you only pay a total 2% commission.
- To help you procure a buyer, we ask you to follow our marketing guidelines to maximize your chances of finding buyers and saving on the commission.
- All buyer leads you generate will be managed and followed up on by your agent as part of the program without additional fee.
The Other Agents’ Efforts
- Your property will be listed in your local MLS, the traditional database used by real estate agents. As most homebuyers are represented by buyer agents, an MLS listing maximizes your home’s exposure.
- If you decide to accept an offer brought by an outside buyer agent (or your listing agent), you are choosing to pay the full commission as agreed upon in your listing agreement.
Full Service for 2%
- Lead Management – Your agent will manage and work the leads you generate through do-it-yourself marketing methods and the open houses you host
- Traditional marketing – You enjoy the benefits of full real estate agent marketing services and resources
- Contract Negotiations – Your agent will present you with all offers, discuss your options, make recommendations, and changes necessary for any counter-offers, as well as review with you contractual details
- Closing services – Disclosures, counter-offers, and the miscellaneous services are also included in this program
How The Fee Schedule Works
Seller Program participants pay only 2% at closing when they procure the buyer or they pay the percentage agreed upon in the listing agreement when a Realtor procures the buyer.
For more information, click on one of the topics below, give us a call toll-free at (866) 642-1145 or get started here.